- How do I bake macarons in the AGA?
- How do I make old-fashioned soups using a ham bone?
- When I make bread I find the risen dough shrinks back into the tin once I put it in the oven. Am i not proving it long enough?
- What's the best way to reheat foods containing meat in an AGA?
- When I bake muffins in my 2-oven AGA I use the cold plain shelf, but they don't rise as much as I would like. Any suggestions?
- How can I do the caramel topping when making crème brûlée?
- How do you make popcorn with a pan on the AGA cooker?
- How do you make AGA porridge overnight?
- Is there any way of cooking betrook instead of the usual boiling method?
- My AGA bakes brilliant bread but I wish the crust was softer. Help!
- When I want to reduce stocks, can I only use the hotplates or is it possible to use one of the ovens?